Saturday, January 26, 2013

Shinies of the Day

Gonna start this post off with a big OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! ;)

*ahem*

Well, she grew me so I kinda have to give her props and all. Woot for mamas!

So I found some fun stuff on the intarwebs to share with y'all!

First off, we have Ask Miss Mulgra: short audio segments of Warcraft related humor. I don't know how I missed this one but now I have to overdose myself on The Lulz and catch up!

Next is another shiny for your ears (hmm, does that sound bad? *shrug* oh well!) - a remix of the will.i.am and Britney Spears song, "Scream and Shout," with a buncha other famous people. The one posted here is censored but I still dig the remix!

Speaking of awesome parents, check out this artwork done on lunch bags. I especially love the Daria one! Augh, packrat Cara would save them all, even if they had grease stains on 'em after lunch. Gorgeous work!

More WoW-related humor (I'm definitely on a WoW kick lately... the addiction is back!): The Daily Blink for Jan11. I feel the need to point out that I would fill the spot for "WE GOT THIS YOU GUYS" cheerleader!

Okay, and this one I feel the need to post even though it makes me frustrated and eye-rolly, because it sounds like a situation I'd end up getting myself into. A kindergartener got suspended for terroristic threats... with a Hello Kitty bubble gun. Yup. Here's another article, and another just because. ERMAHGERD NOT A BUBBLE GUN NOOOOOOooooo... I'll get all wet and sticky! D: *sigh* *shakes head* *laughs* I hope for that girl's sake it all gets straightened out, because, well, obvious.

Okie dokie, that's it for now! I hope y'all have a fantastic day and experience lots of moments that remind you of how awesomely shiny life is. *happy dance!*

Peace and love,
~ Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment