Friday, January 18, 2013

Cara's Picks from Around the Web, 1/18/2013

Need some reading material? Here are five sites that I found interesting that you may, too!

Words of wisdom from Happy Herbivore: "The best way to move past an issue is to stop drawing attention to it and talking about it."

Our household has discovered the wonder that is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, thanks to Netflix streaming service. Needless to say, that made me realize how wonderful this diabetic coma version of Ponyville is. So. flippin. CUTE! I mean, can't you just see Pinkie Pie eating the whole town?

Here's a super brainy article on how our emotions change the way we perceive time.

Kris Kross is back! Agh, my childhood memories are squealing right now.

Cities and neurons looking strikingly similar. I love seeing things like this! Our existence is continually fascinating.

☮ ♥☺
~ Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment