Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cara's Picks from Around the Web, 1/15/2013

Need some reading material? Here are five sites that I found interesting that you may, too!

Can you imagine waking up to this view? Augh, beautiful! Even more pictures show the majesty of the mountain view. Yeah, I pretty much want to live there now!

Blizzard's Cinder Kitten raises over $2.3 million in Sandy relief. Ian bought one for me and it's sooo cute! I named him Leo, since he's a little firey lion. *squeeeee!*  I'm glad that a game I enjoy so much uses their product to help good causes.

I read this article about a women who is taking on a challenge to eat only Starbucks products in 2013. At first I thought, wow, that's insane! Buuut after actually taking the time to read her blog, I think it's pretty interesting. Goodness knows if I had the money I'd probably spend a lot of it at Starbucks. I have a few friends who work at various locations around the US and they always seem happier with their jobs than a lot of people, so I'm looking forward to keeping up with her journey and see what can be learned!

I am totally looking forward to the new season of Survivor coming up on February 13th! This preview video gives a hint of who's back, since it's fans vs. favorites, and a taste of the fans' personalities. I have to giggle at the name, Survivor: Caramoan. lawwwwwwllllll

And last but not least... this perfectly describes my woes in trying to draw faces. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

☮ ♥☺
~ Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment