Friday, July 6, 2012

Big Brother 14 is upon us!

BIG BROTHER BIG BROTHER BIG BROTHER. *screams and flails excitedly!*


The show is named after one of my favorite books, George Orwell's 1984. So, of course I love the concept. It's entertaining but waaay less creepy than the book, haha. The show is edited to be entertaining no matter what happens, so I don't really care that it's "reality" TV because I know all TV shows should be taken with a grain of salt anyhow (*ahem* History Channel, Ancient Aliens, anyone?). I've been watching this show on and off for years and saw this ONTD post and was SO EXCITED because I totally forgot about it's existence as being my favorite summertime thing to watch. I'm so glad they show the episodes on the CBS page the day after they air on TV!

I felt the need to post about it today because: there is someone in the cast named Kara. Yeah, spelled different, but everyone will be saying "Cara" and that will amuse me. But that's not all, folks! There's also an Ian!!! Hahahaha!!! So in a sense, me and my hunny can live in the Big Brother house through these people who share our names. *snicker*

I'm also intrigued by the chef guy, Russell-the-Survivor-villain's brother, and the ex-Kittie bassist. It'll be interesting to see how these personalities play off each other... especially once they bring back previous cast members.

*squee* I CAN'T WAIT!!! Ahhhh!

It begins July 12th. *eyeballs calendar* OMG ONE MORE WEEK. O_O *twitcH*

☮ ♥☺
~ Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment