Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Cara Strikes Back

Well hellooo!


I am so glad to have you here, dear reader, as I embark on a new journey of blogging.

Throughout my life, I can recall writing in many different diaries and journals, both paper and electronically. Lately I have felt the need to not only record my life's goings-on again, but to do so in a way that will make me accountable for ...well, not being a slacker.

I've called this new venture "Try Sometimes," after a week of brainstorming The Perfect Blog Name For Me. Welp, here goes. As the legendary Jedi master Yoda says, "Do or do not. There is no try." 


As true as that logic is, you can't exactly DO if you don't first TRY. So, to counter that, the Rolling Stones song popped in my head: "You can't always get what you want, but if you TRY SOMETIMES, you might find you get what you need." 


That motto seems to be more of what I need in my life these days. Love ya, Yoda, but I seem to have learned too well that "there is no try" by, y'know, not trying. Woops.

I hope to continue to live in my usual "go with the flow" attitude, but to add in some good ol' hard work in there... SOMETIMES. ;) Hopefully, writing in this personal blog will help motivate me to try new things (sometimes), which will help me grow as a person and improve my life in the ways that I often dream of, but never get around to making happen for one reason or another.

Life has an uncanny way of giving me exactly what I need when I put myself out there. So... here goes! :D

Enjoy the journey.


☮ ♥☺
~ Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment